Rare Facts: 1 in 10 Americans has a rare disease.
30 million people have a serious life long condition.More than half are children.
Rare Kids Can Thrive!
But they need your financial support to underwrite programs and to provide financial resources for unexpected and often urgent circumstances. Rare Kids Network does not charge a fee for our services; therefore, your donation will be used to provide the following services and more!
- Temporary co-pay assistance for life saving medications; diagnostic testing
- Emergency transportation assistance for medical treatments & visits
- Mental health programs for the child and the entire family
- Nutritional assistance, feeding therapy, & counseling
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy to offset costs for visits required beyond insurance coverage
- Genetic testing required to diagnose & treat rare illnesses
- Hearing aids
- Mobility devices
- Vision Correction
- Educational support to develop IEP’s and to support
alternative methods of learning
- Palliative Care
- Funeral Expenses
YOUR donation is imperative to providing life saving measures and better quality of life for this deserving and underserved patient population. Children with rare illnesses need your support!