To qualify for services a physician, social worker or case manager must refer your child and his/her illness must be listed in the Online Mendelian Inheritance of Man (OMIM) database. First priority is given to those children whose illness is not supported by National organizations.
Specific criteria includes:
- Child up to 22 years old with Illness listed in the OMIM database
- Displaced for medical treatments/hospitalization
- Family income significantly reduced to care for child
- Case Worker or Physician Referral
- Limited organizations to support child’s diagnosis
If you do not have a referral, we are happy to chat with you to determine the best approach to obtain one.